« Home | Ninety To Nothing..... » | Take This Job and....... » | Comming to Terms with It..... » | Random Randomness on a Sunday Morning » | The Old Red Eye » | Welcome to Stupidville..... » | What is a BLOG anyway??? » | The Loss of Innocence » | An Apple A Day....... » | Marking Your Territory?? »

I'll be here for years

Turns out that blogging when starting a new job and getting used to a new routine is really tough. Unfortunately I have not been able to keep up with my blogging like I should have. Once again, I am slacking in the blogging department. Forgive me for it but I thought that getting used to the new job was more important than putting all this out here.

I will say that I am going to love doing this new job. While it is in the same field that I have been working in for the last seven years it is a completely different atmosphere. For the first time ever I have found a company for whom TRUST is a core value. I'm not talking about trust the customer or the "corporate trust" that most of us are used to but REAL trust. This company believes that when you say something or do something that you are being honest and upright. They require no documentation and do not require you to prove yourself. They assume that you are the best person for the job and they want to do everything they can to keep you.

The benefits of this job are amazing! I have started a new workout plan here at work on my lunch hour and now have insurance and lots of perks for my family. Yesterday I was assigned my desk and given time to set up my workstation. Today, more training and more hands on stuff.

Getting used to the new schedule has been interesting. Its okay for me but for James it kinda sucks cause he is now working nights and trying to sleep during the day. The kiddos do keep him up every now and then and when he sleeps good then they are tearing the house apart. I am attempting to make sure that EVERYTHING is put up and locked up before I leave in the morning. AND my WONDERFUL husband is cooking breakfast for me each morning as he arrives home.

I think I will be here for a long while. The company is really interested in keeping their employees so it will be good for me to get settled in. Plus, as mentioned before, they pay really well.

© CM 2006

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com