« Home | What is a BLOG anyway??? » | The Loss of Innocence » | An Apple A Day....... » | Marking Your Territory?? » | Screaming In the Night » | Family Night Out » | Letter to you..... » | My New Addiction » | Boycott Citgo...Thank you MILF » | How to Never Get Ripped Off For Portraits Again..... »

Welcome to Stupidville.....

See this chick here? Sexy right? Put together. All there.

NOT.

I. AM. A. DUMB. ASS.

There, I said it. BEFORE you did. Wanna know why?

Good, I'm not gunna tell ya. Kidding. Yes, I am. That's why I'm writing it in a blog, hello?!?!

Ok, so I mentioned that I had a house built last year. Right? Big beautiful house. LOVE my house.

Come home yesterday, small arguement with the husband. He doesn't want to listen to me so leaves the room and goes to the bedroom. I take exception and wish to finish said discussion in bedroom. I go to follow.

Door is locked.

Uh Oh. I wigged. ON THE DOOR.

I kicked the SHIT out of my beautiful bedroom door, that I paid extra to get the special six panel ones too. THEN, as if that wasn't enough I did it again.

And again. Then I was done. But that last kick, yeah the last one that got the rest of the frustrated rage out, that one.....

Kicked a hole in my door. ARRGGHHH!!!! Now I have to replace the door.

Dumb blonde. Maybe next time I'll try going for a run or something more productive that isn't going to cost me money.

So stupid.


© 2006 CM

Awwwww--poor door.

(pause)

At least it wasn't something worse, like the hub's NUTS.

R.

Well...I shudder to think what damage would have incurred had it been the door that had actually pissed you off.

Save a husband, kick a door?

*snickers*

Been there.

Have had to patch drywall after bad hair days in the past.

It happens to the best of us, honey.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com