« Home | Letter to you..... » | My New Addiction » | Boycott Citgo...Thank you MILF » | How to Never Get Ripped Off For Portraits Again..... » | Mom's Night Out...Honey, Don't Kill the Kids...... » | I am slacking again.... » | Feeling Accomplished Yet? » | My First SPF: Bedside Manner » | Sex Education?!? » | I Am A Total Bitch »

Family Night Out

So the hubby called me at work yesterday and wanted to know if we could get a sitter for Miracle Babe and take Ms. Personality and Little Man to see Ice Age 2: The Meltdown. I was like, "Cool."

So I got my grandmother (who is only 64 by the way) to watch my baby girl and off we went to the movies.

OMG! Can you say crowded? We decided not to watch it last night because there were just too many people and we were afraid that it would just sell out too soon. So...we'll have to go watch it at some other time.

But we did decide to make a night of it and took the kiddos to Freebirds. MMMMmmmmmm.. Burritos.. So yeah. We ate it up, and wouldn't you know it but there was a Palenta Ice Cream shop right next door, so we went in for ice cream.

Ms. Personality was adorable eating her little cup of ice cream and little man was all about the cone.

We just happened to have the camera with us and took pics, but of course I am not at home where I can upload them so I'll have to do it when I get there this evening.

More to come.....

Ohhhhhhhhhh, nothing like Freebirds' to make a girl's mouth water this morning...yummmmmmy....

Glad you were able to make the best of the night.

Night out?? What's that?? ;)

I love Freebirds! But being an Aggie you can't help it!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com