« Home | Feeling Accomplished Yet? » | My First SPF: Bedside Manner » | Sex Education?!? » | I Am A Total Bitch » | Half-Nekkid Thursday # 2: Black Lace » | Picture Updates » | Look Out Kelly Clarkson » | Everybody Gettin' Tipsy » | Minivan Mommy » | The Mommy Questionnaire Series »

I am slacking again....

Here it is Thursday and I have no HNT post up. I am aiming to participate in SPF but hell it might not happen either. The only thing I can say is that I am planning a First Birthday dinner for Miracle Babe tomorrow night and that I am painting my living room before then.

Big job. My living room is huge. Umm...I had to RUN out to the curb with the trash can...IN MY ROBE....fresh from the bath because of course it's Thursday and for some reason my little reminder on on cell phone didn't go off. Luckily it was my granny robe so I am pretty sure the trash guys didn't get a show.

Dinner with a few fellow mommies and bloggers on Saturday night at one of my fav dining establishments. It just so happens that the hubby proposed to me there approx 4 1/2 years ago. OH and my anniversary is comming up on the 8th. Three years and no honeymoon or real anniversary celebration.

We were too broke after the wedding for a honeymoon and every year since then I have be postpartum on our anniversary. This is the first year of our marriage that I haven't had a new baby in tow on my wedding anniversary. Oh and of course there is the whole no sex til six weeks thing. That sucks when your first anniversary falls in there.

Anyhoo...enough rambling... On to bigger and better things, like food and painting my living room a really nice mossy green.

© 2006 Crystal Morales

Well, happy almost anniversary.

Cool! Another reason to celebrate on Saturday. See ya there!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com