« Home | The Mommy Questionnaire Series » | My Own Virtual Housekeeper » | The Things I Love About My Husband.... » | HNT A Celebration of Legs » | My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am » | My Kid's Hearing is WAY too good! » | The Beauchamp Family » | Correction..... » | Look At the Pretty Light » | Pick Up Your Underwear! »

Minivan Mommy

This week my job with the Big Bad Corporation offered me the use of one of the company vehicles for two days for product knowledge purposes. I ended up getting the Chevrolet Uplander. I loved it. What I really like about it was the automatic sliding passenger door. It was really convenient to walk out of the house and tell the kids to get in the van. I would press the button on the key fob and open the door and when they were in I could press it again to close it. That really helps corral them when I have my hands full of the baby and the diaper bag, my purse and all the paraphernalia that comes with having small children.

So, also on my wish list is the Chevrolet Uplander. I will get this one though. I have just got to pay off the massive beast of a truck that James just had to have. Although, I can’t really lie, I LOVE the truck too. You wouldn’t believe the looks I get when driving my dually. Guess those will go away when I’m a minivan mommy, but for the convenience I can give up the wolf whistles and the envious drooling of crazy-jealous men.

© 2006 Crystal Morales

I really really really want a mini-van - and I only have 2 kids... I just want to be able to put them on separate seats so they'll stop fighting. Tom thinks we should get a limo so we can just up the little window between the front and back seat and not have to hear them.

Candy, they will still fight. They can be 50 ft. apart and find things to throw at each other or worse interupt each other. They have some weird radar that activates in any vehicle that provokes them to bug the shit out of mom. LOL!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com