« Home | My Kid's Hearing is WAY too good! » | The Beauchamp Family » | Correction..... » | Look At the Pretty Light » | Pick Up Your Underwear! » | I Fell In Love with My Husband » | Smells like Verbal Abuse This Morning » | Modeling » | Big Birthday Bash!! » | My Ramblings Part Three: Let's Get Happy!! »

My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am

I have recently discovered that Little Man is a better parent. He and the two girls are in the tub and I walk into the girls room to get clothes/diapers. I walk back into the bathroom and Little Man has removed Ms. Personality and Miracle Babe from the tub and wrapped them in towels.

He proceeds to take the diapers from me and diaper his sisters. Without being asked. Without it being mentioned. I didn't even tell them it was time to get out of the tub.

Can I retire now do you think??

Awww... he's a keeper. My five year old rolls his eyes at me when I tell him to do ANYTHING. Well, except, go get a spoon so I can give you ice cream. I can WHISPER that and he hears it. When did they become 12 year olds in 5 year old bodies?

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com