« Home | My Ramblings Part Three: Let's Get Happy!! » | My Ramblings Part Two » | I Like To Move Move It! Watch ... » | You want me to pay for WHAT?!? » | My ramblings....Part One » | National Champs!! Hook'Em! » | Beer Drinking, Chip Eating, Couchbound Gridiron Gi... » | T'was the night before Christmas Watch the vi... » | Pull Rip and Tear! » | Christmas Morning Video »

Big Birthday Bash!!

So the munchkins are turning a year older.....I'm sad at the time goind by. But! Big party for the two of them. You read this blog....and are in the area.....you're invited....drop me a line and I'll give you the details.

Congrats! I don't know that I could handle both of my boys having b-days in the same month. I have a hard enough time when just one of them has a birthday! Have you decided what you are going to do for the party yet?

My son and I share a birthday month but my day get seriously forgotten in the choas of planning his party. Can't make it to your party but have fun!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com