« Home | T'was the night before Christmas Watch the vi... » | Pull Rip and Tear! » | Christmas Morning Video » | Country Girl! » | Knockin' Out Some ZZ's » | PIG TAILS!!!! » | Random Day In the Sun » | New Year's Eve 2005 » | My Christmas Gift » | Say Cheese Ya'll »

Beer Drinking, Chip Eating, Couchbound Gridiron Giants Invade....


Live the What? You guys all travel to California to get your asses kicked (never mind the fact that I'm hoping you actually kick some ass) just for shits and grins on a regular basis. You get to live out your fantasies in front of all our cameras while the men of the good old' U.S. of A. cheer you on.

Our couch-potato hero gobble down chips and salsa and drink beer like THEY are your life long frat brothers and have no choice but to get stinking drunk in your honor, while we, the serene, calm, loving wives that we are, grit our teeth and make comments like "Why the hell did I marry you, you lazy good for nothing, loud ass macho jerk?" and try to clean up the chip fragments and buffalo sauce.

Never mind that the kids are trying to sleep, you go on ahead and yell your head off honey! I know, this is your dream.

Ummm. Hello?! Wake the hell up would you please?! YOU are not in the Rose Bowl. Calm the fuck down Skippy. Meanwhile you wake that kid up your dealing with her screaming, crying, "I-better-get-some-damn-milk-right-now!" meltdown buddy. But beside that....Go Horns!

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com