« Home | My ramblings....Part One » | National Champs!! Hook'Em! » | Beer Drinking, Chip Eating, Couchbound Gridiron Gi... » | T'was the night before Christmas Watch the vi... » | Pull Rip and Tear! » | Christmas Morning Video » | Country Girl! » | Knockin' Out Some ZZ's » | PIG TAILS!!!! » | Random Day In the Sun »

You want me to pay for WHAT?!?


So the CP is driving around in his work van. He hears a mysterious noise coming from the region of his abdomen and decides that maybe it's time to stop off and get some nourishment. He looks up and what does he see but the infamous golden arches!

He quickly whips the wheel into the parking lot planning to fill up on greasy fries, mystery meat and cheese with a mealy tomato slice all smashed together in what can only be referred to as the most poisonous junk to walk the planet.

So he places his order at the squawking box and watches it pop up on that neat little screen. He notices that the total price is a little more than posted and that it seems to be out of line with the sickening result that is a McD's burger so he questions it.

'Lo and behold what is located on the receipt?

Old Ronnie McDonald is a little broke these days apparently because he's asking Mr. Customer to buck up for his own tomatoes! WHAT?!!

Oh and not even just a small fee all wrapped up in the cost of the burger but a separate astronomical fee! Come On Ronnie! You know you get a whole tomato for twice what you just charged for a slice right?

So please, let's all donate to the cause because apparently Ronnie is nearly homeless and this is his way of standing on our street corner and hoping that we won't lock the doors.....

That is crazy! It wasn't an extra tomato?

Oh, the hurricanes wiped out a lot of tomato crops. Not that ROnnie is poor, but... :)

Yeah, I remember seeing signs that said if you want
the tomato to ask for it, but never to be charged for it if it originally came on the burger.
But yeah, the hurricane. I still miss my folgers!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com