« Home | I Fell In Love with My Husband » | Smells like Verbal Abuse This Morning » | Modeling » | Big Birthday Bash!! » | My Ramblings Part Three: Let's Get Happy!! » | My Ramblings Part Two » | I Like To Move Move It! Watch ... » | You want me to pay for WHAT?!? » | My ramblings....Part One » | National Champs!! Hook'Em! »

Pick Up Your Underwear!

I hate coming home to a dirty house. It doesn’t even have to be really dirty, just not straightened up. As I am a mostly SAHM I am home all week catching up with laundry and keeping up with the kids toys and such. I spend my whole week getting the house to the point of cleanliness that I like it at. No toys in the living room. All the beds are made and the kids rooms are cleaned up and the dishes are done. So then I go to work on Saturday. I work a ten hour day on Saturday.

Why is it that I can be home with the kids all week and have the house clean when the hubs gets home, but when I get there after work I walk into chaos? Toys and blankets everywhere and I can usually tell you what was cooked for lunch. But he’s all smiley and proud because he cleaned out the pantry?

Now don’t get me wrong…I think the pantry getting cleaned is fantastic. BUT. Ummm…darling…..no one goes into the pantry. Don’t you think maybe we should try to get the visible stuff cleaned up before we start a project?!?

And what is it with the kids that the minute I come home everyone begins to scream and want me to pick them up right NOW!? Why does this happen every time I walk in the door?

Just those two days a week I would like the house to look close to what it looked like when I left. I worked hard all week and it makes me crazy to feel like it was for nothing because I don’t get the same amount of help on the weekends.

Oh, and yeah. Makes me want to grit my teeth (and just the thought usually sends chills up my spine) when he comes into a clean house, and a clean bedroom and drops his clothes in the middle of the floor. Hello? The laundry basket is like in the bathroom right? You’re going to take a shower right? WHY? Why can’t you take them off right in front of the laundry basket and then just drop them in? It’s right there and don’t tell me that you don’t see this clean house. How do you think it got this way?

ARRGGG!!!!

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com