« Home | Modeling » | Big Birthday Bash!! » | My Ramblings Part Three: Let's Get Happy!! » | My Ramblings Part Two » | I Like To Move Move It! Watch ... » | You want me to pay for WHAT?!? » | My ramblings....Part One » | National Champs!! Hook'Em! » | Beer Drinking, Chip Eating, Couchbound Gridiron Gi... » | T'was the night before Christmas Watch the vi... »

Smells like Verbal Abuse This Morning

I am currently at work. At a job I hate. In a room full of florescent lights. With my ass on a chair that is supposedly ergonomically correct: my ass is spreading from sitting on it for 10 hours and I can feel little pins in my back and shoulders, ergonomically correct whatever! I have a headset on my head, which by the way is hell on the ears.

I just answered a call, in my fake polite tone, from some yahoo who's pissed that he got a survey for a vehicle he no longer has. Makes me wonder when Joe Customer calls exactly what he wants from the Big Bad Corporation.

What does he think I am going to do for him? Honestly, if his money was involved I could understand him being upset, but this guy is having a melt down over a survey that didn't cost him anything and most likely was just a pain to throw away.

Hello?! You just wasted 15 minutes of the time you say is incredibly precious to you bitching at me when it would take like 3 seconds to walk to the trash can to throw that paper away. Where is the logic dude?

Did you just need to yell at someone to get the aggression out? If so, hey don't let me stop you. I was trained to listen to this.

Trained little monkey that's me.

But damn dude. If that’s the case warn somebody huh? That way I know that all you want is to scream a little and I won't wrack my brain trying to come up with shit to make you happy.

I hate when I'm trying to be a good little customer service drone and caller extraordinaire just wants a whipping boy. Don't get me wrong I can bend over and take the verbal spanking anytime you like. It's what I do! I just don't want to try to help you if you don't really want to be helped.

Maybe it wasn't the survey that pissed this guy off but the fact that his three year old torn it up and tossed it in the toilet, then flushed it and now he's got a flood in the bathroom. Maybe that's why I'm getting it? I can't fix that. I'm not even gonna try. I hate cleaning up my own kids messes. Not to mention the bathroom messes.
And lord forbid if there was anything in that toilet to start with!

So that's how I'm gonna look at it...Joe Customer is pissed cause Junior got shit on the carpet, that he has to clean up, because of our survey.... So it's all my fault. I get it. I understand.

Thank you for your call today, your concern has been documented in our files. Have a nice day and thanks for calling Whipping Boys R Us.

Ur a dork come home so I can use my whip I promise u will like it.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com