« Home | Pick Up Your Underwear! » | I Fell In Love with My Husband » | Smells like Verbal Abuse This Morning » | Modeling » | Big Birthday Bash!! » | My Ramblings Part Three: Let's Get Happy!! » | My Ramblings Part Two » | I Like To Move Move It! Watch ... » | You want me to pay for WHAT?!? » | My ramblings....Part One »

Look At the Pretty Light

Miracle Babe loves to be in Mommy’s lap. Especially when I first get home, but one of my first routines is checking my email. So this causes an issue. Most times, I read my email with a baby in my lap. Yesterday she is fussy and I need like two minutes to finish scanning my messages. So I get out the little flash light I have on the desk hoping to flash it a few times at her and then give it her so she can try to figure out how I made it do that.

I know….BAD MOMMY. It gets a little worse. I flash the light at the baby and she is captivated. Two or three times more and then I put it down.

Instead of reaching for the flashlight though, like I thought she would. Miracle Babe is reaching out in front of her at thin air. Then it hits me. She’s trying to catch the spot floating in front of her eyes….

AWWWW!!!! And she was so funny smiling and reaching to catch nothing but air cupped in her little hand.

That is cruel but funny. I've thrown food at mine to buy me some computer time. Go ahead, do what ya want.....uh oh!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com