« Home | HNT A Celebration of Legs » | My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am » | My Kid's Hearing is WAY too good! » | The Beauchamp Family » | Correction..... » | Look At the Pretty Light » | Pick Up Your Underwear! » | I Fell In Love with My Husband » | Smells like Verbal Abuse This Morning » | Modeling »

The Things I Love About My Husband....


Ok. I ran across this when checking out my blogs for the day and am following her example. So here we go.

1. You never let me back down when my confidence falters.

2. You never let anyone take advantage of me.

3. You are the most amazing father.

4. The way you look when you are going out.

5. The way you always seem to love me more when you come home from a night out.

6. It never hurts my feelings if you give me hell about my chin or my teeth or my weight because I know that you love me anyway.

7. You can dance like no one's business and you were patient enough to teach me and make me love it.

8. You always cover for me when I am being a bitch.

9. You know my body better than I do.

10. I have the freedom to explore myself within the safwe confines of out relationship.

11. You would never let me or your children be hurt.

12. You make me laugh at myself, at other people, at you.

13. I love your eyes. They tell so much of who you are.

14. You have principles that you stick to no matter what.

15. I always feel safe with you.

16. You are never rude to a waitress/waiter but they won't get a tip if your tea glass does not stay filled.

17. I love that when you buy gifts it is always something taht alot of thought was put into.

18. I love that you came home from two weeks out of town and brought out daughter a teddy bear.

19. I love that you fall asleep when I massage you.

20. You are always available to help someone out.

21. You love my family.

22. My family loves you.

23. You don't see the pull of drugs.

24. You are always the life of the party.

25. You brought me out of my shell.

26. I can tell you anything and be honest about it.

27. You don't understand why I live to read so much.

28. You take pictures of everything cute our kids do.

29. You love me like no one ever has. No matter what.

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com