« Home | My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am » | My Kid's Hearing is WAY too good! » | The Beauchamp Family » | Correction..... » | Look At the Pretty Light » | Pick Up Your Underwear! » | I Fell In Love with My Husband » | Smells like Verbal Abuse This Morning » | Modeling » | Big Birthday Bash!! »

HNT A Celebration of Legs

These are my legs. They get me anywhere I need to go. They have been known to inspire lust and have also caused me pain and anguish on occasion.

Since having
children, I don't like my legs as much as I once did. The thighs are larger than I would like and they are not as toned as they once were. But these are not the legs of a teenager. These are the legs of a full grown woman who is confident in herself and her abilities.

My legs are functional and beautiful and I am proud to share them with you.

Why Am I Nekkid? See the King:


45113638_202b79dc11

lovely legs! Happy HNT!

Very nice. I don't think there is anything at all wrong with those thighs. Welcome to the deep end of the pool. C'mon in the water's fine.
HHNT
TG

She's got legs, my friend! Very nice!!

I absolutely agree! Happy HNT!

There is nothing more beautiful nor to be envied more than confidence.

Hats off to you, you are my idol for the day.


HHNT

Yes, you are indeed a hot mom. :-) HHNT!

They are pretty hot legs!

Happy HNT! :)

Welcome to HNT. And from a big fan of sexy legs... yours have once again inspired lust. Very nice beginning.

excellent leg shot :)

Happy HNY Gorgeous
Romey

the legs of a woman are so much more beautiful than the legs of a girl! HHNT :)

Great legs !! and fantastic first HNT.

H HNT

Great first HNT...and great legs too.
S

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com