« Home | Half-Nekkid Thursday # 2: Black Lace » | Picture Updates » | Look Out Kelly Clarkson » | Everybody Gettin' Tipsy » | Minivan Mommy » | The Mommy Questionnaire Series » | My Own Virtual Housekeeper » | The Things I Love About My Husband.... » | HNT A Celebration of Legs » | My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am »

I Am A Total Bitch

My blog is going to get me divorced. My divorce decree will read something like, "She is cheating on me with her blog."

See this guy here? This laid back hunk? Yeah him. He is totally pissed at me.

You see I spent about, oh I don't know, two weeks not updating my blog. Life just got in the way a little bit and I was busy in the real world too much to update my posts or to change the look of the blog (because let's face it, I am still not sure I like this look).

Last night I had the time finally to get something on here done. Or rather, I made the time. I mean it's been a while right? And he knows that I blog, hell he reads and comments on it. I post some of these posts for his family in Houston and some are really just for him because I know he'll read it and it's kind of romantic to put all that out there for everyone to read huh?

It seems I made the wrong decision about what to do last night because as usual I got caught up and even when I won't on I was thinking about what I wanted to do. So, of course later I got on to do it. Then I remember that is Half Nekkid Thursday so there I go with the camera and the posts and before I know it its 2 am and he's in bed and I'm on the computer.

Now you must realize that my dear hubby works a lot of the time. He is gone from dark to dark most days and sometimes leaves at 3 am and gets home somewhere around 10 am . When he isn't working he has the kids while I work. So our time together is rare and precious. Had he had his way I would have been in bed with him the minute he arrived home at 5 pm (WOO HOO), naked and writhing on the bed. But, as this week is a bad one for that, it didn't happen.

So now my other half is sexually frustrated and is in a pissy mood because of it and he finds his wife on the computer at 2 am posting half nekkid pictures instead of in his martial bed performing various creative sex acts on him.

He's really pissed at me. He's so pissed he made an effort to call me this morning on his way to work and notify me that he thought something was wrong with the computer when he didn't see me on it.

So it looks as though I will have to post only when he is not at home for a while at least. I have some sucking up to do. No pun intended.

© 2006 Crystal Morales

I hear ya. The other day, I got, "I wish you liked me as much as you like your blog friends."

Give. Me. A. Break.

Hmmm, well, there's always cyber-sex.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com