« Home | Look Out Kelly Clarkson » | Everybody Gettin' Tipsy » | Minivan Mommy » | The Mommy Questionnaire Series » | My Own Virtual Housekeeper » | The Things I Love About My Husband.... » | HNT A Celebration of Legs » | My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am » | My Kid's Hearing is WAY too good! » | The Beauchamp Family »

Picture Updates




I took the kids to the park the other day and while snapping random photos I couldn't resist this perfect set up and got a photo of the kiddos for an updated photo for the family. Do you have an idea how much more inexpensive it is to take a photo and upload it and pay for the picture to be blown up than to have studio portaits taken. The other two are of James and I being silly. I always wanted a picture on me on the hood of a truck. Bonus that its' mine...And the man in front of his beloved Halo 2 photo....

© 2006 Crystal Morales

Great shots. Love the one of you on the car and your kiddos are beautiful.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com