« Home | Picture Updates » | Look Out Kelly Clarkson » | Everybody Gettin' Tipsy » | Minivan Mommy » | The Mommy Questionnaire Series » | My Own Virtual Housekeeper » | The Things I Love About My Husband.... » | HNT A Celebration of Legs » | My Five Year Old Is A Better Parent Than I Am » | My Kid's Hearing is WAY too good! »

Half-Nekkid Thursday # 2: Black Lace

I figured we might try emulating the little HNT icon this week. Colorful ain't it? This lingerie is the only set I have bought specifically for me from a lingerie store for the purpose of seduction. I needed a little ego boost a few years ago after a particularly nasty domestic dispute and I decided that I was worth it. Therefore: the slutty black lace bra. Incidentally, this thing does nothing for active wear.

Believe me this is bedroom wear only and it is meant to come off at the first sign of any real movement.

On a side note this HNT is to boost my little ego a bit more since earlier in the week a party that will not be mentioned called me a name that was not very flattering to my figure. I have never in my life been called anything more insulting and now I will allow you all to whip up a frenzy of self esteem for me so that my usual sexy confidence returns with a vengeance.

Since I'm a little new at the HNT thing let's try a request from the audience as well. Next week, what would you suggest we focus on? I'm thinking navel. What's your take on it?

© 2006 Crystal Morales

45113638_202b79dc11 Check out why I'm less than dressed?

Nice pic. I think the partially covered will always beat the fully exposed. Leaves the imagination to run around a bit. :)

Happy HNT

Slutty black lace bras are always welcome for HNT! They always bring out the very best in those who wear them, regardless of how long they actually stay on! You're looking lovely, and I'm so glad you've joined in on HNT!!!

So how was that? I don't know you well enough yet to be nasty and really get your juices all frenzied!

As for next week--I'm a sucker for the bare collarbone, but I also love a bare back, with your long hair cascading down the center....

Navel is a great choice! Very nice lingerie, HHNT!

So why does black lace have to be slutty? Why can't it just be sexy? :)

You do look good in it though, I can see why it would come off quick!

Happy HNT!

The lace bra always works for me.

Happy HNT!

Nothing wrong with a little navel gazing.

I love the pic, but I can't spend money on bras that I can't wear normally - these girls need support. My lingerie is usually limited to flimsy little things. No bra and pantie sets.

Thy cups runnith over.... very nice! I just love HNT =)

thats sexxy hot. HHNT :)

Sexy! HHNT! Navel sounds good to me! :-)

Wonderful pic! Happy HNT!

Now thats Hottttttttttt!!! HHNT:-}

WOOH OOOOOOOO

That is not slutty. It's hot.

very sexya

Beautiful... HHNT

gorgeous pic, hon :)

happy HNT!

lovely colors, sexy body... you're hot! ~HHNT~

Sexy

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com