« Home | Sex Education?!? » | I Am A Total Bitch » | Half-Nekkid Thursday # 2: Black Lace » | Picture Updates » | Look Out Kelly Clarkson » | Everybody Gettin' Tipsy » | Minivan Mommy » | The Mommy Questionnaire Series » | My Own Virtual Housekeeper » | The Things I Love About My Husband.... »

My First SPF: Bedside Manner


So I thought since I haven't really played many blog games and I enjoy everyone elses' that I would play as well this week. The theme this week direct from Kristine at
Random and Odd is bedside manner. I know I'm a little late this morning posting it but here it is! Please let me know what you think and check out everyone else's SPF. Try Mrs. Dallas K for sure!


1. The inside of your nightstand drawer:


A mess isn't it? You can't tell I'm a mom or anything by the Blue's Clues book can ya? And of course there is a diaper in there in case I need one in the middle of the night? (I didn't even know it was in there...) And the romance novel. The trashy romance novel. Just a little secret: this drawer is my personal junk drawer.

2. A good book you’ve read:

This was a pretty great book, but don't read it if you have issues with depression because let me tell you the main character's struggles with bipolar disorder are hard to take. It has a big streak of murder, child abuse, and repressed memories running right alongside martial infidelity and mental illness. A very good read though.


3. Your favorite lamp:


It's kind of a cheat because this is obviously not a lamp, but it is a light and let me tell you it gives off nothing but ambient light either! But I LOVE it. The hubs picked this one out and it replaced that nasty cheap white light that comes in the house. It even has a littel remote so when I'm all tired and don't feel like getting up to turn on the light or the fan: VIOLA!

DID YOU PLAY???

© 2006 Crystal Morales

I love your "lamp"! So pretty!

Yea, I have Blues Clues and Dora books hidden throughout the house as well!

That's pretty much how our bedroom ceiling fan/light is...Beauty over function!

That is one ornate ceiling fan!!!

Sounds like that book is totally my cup of tea. I'll have to search it out.

Happy SPF!

Dude. My stuff is a YAWN this week.

I love that ceiling fan!!

I love that ceiling fan. Ours has a remote control too. I love it!

Wow! Love that ceiling fan lamp. It rocks! Great first SPF! I played too.

Great fan! Happy SPF - I played

Cool fan!

Welcome to SPF!

I played!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com