« Home | My First SPF: Bedside Manner » | Sex Education?!? » | I Am A Total Bitch » | Half-Nekkid Thursday # 2: Black Lace » | Picture Updates » | Look Out Kelly Clarkson » | Everybody Gettin' Tipsy » | Minivan Mommy » | The Mommy Questionnaire Series » | My Own Virtual Housekeeper »

Feeling Accomplished Yet?

Yesterday, I got a bug up my butt about the way the house looked and decided to do something about it. Unfortunately, the place I started was the dining room where I broke out the paint and the rollers, and the brushes while the girls were napping. I managed to get the dining room wall painted and decided that I didn't have enough paint to continue the wall adjacent to the living room so, I quit and took a look around.

Well, shit. Now I had made it worse. I managed to clean the kitchen and get the dishwasher started, get some laundry going and vaccumm and mop all while trying to corral three small children and entertain my mother and cook for my husband. By the end of the night I was pooped!

Somehow this morning the little dirty elves had not yet made it up and my house was still clean. I noticed this while RUNNING out the door to make it to work on time. Yes, that's right, I am blaming my cleaning for me driving to work at 80 mph and almost being late.

I know that when I get home however, my angels and my wonderful husband will have made a mess. I am hoping since I am interviewing a babysitter tonight, in my home, right after work, that the hubs will
attempt to clean up after the little monsters. But I am not setting any store in it because then if it isn't done (which it usually isn't) then I won't be dissapointed and throw a hissy before the sitter gets there.

I have already warned her that this is a possibility. Honestly, though, I am not sure I can afford her, so maybe it will be a good
thing and rather than me looking at her ashamed and saying, "I am too poor for that much..." she will run screaming from the room and I won't have to think about how much this is going to cost me for ONE day a week of childcare.

Wish me luck, I can promise I will need it.

© 2006 Crystal Morales

Well, good luck!

A clean house is my dream but I never seem to get there.

I think the list of stuff you did in one day is about what I do in a month. LOL

Also-- I moved my blog. If you get a second, just wanted to let you know to update the link on your blogroll. I'm now at http://www.justlinda.net - thanks!

You clean house like me. It just comes on all of a sudden. I try really hard not to make a mess in another room as I clean one room. I hate housework!

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com