« Home | My New Addiction » | Boycott Citgo...Thank you MILF » | How to Never Get Ripped Off For Portraits Again..... » | Mom's Night Out...Honey, Don't Kill the Kids...... » | I am slacking again.... » | Feeling Accomplished Yet? » | My First SPF: Bedside Manner » | Sex Education?!? » | I Am A Total Bitch » | Half-Nekkid Thursday # 2: Black Lace »

Letter to you.....

Dear love of my life:

I have noticed that you have this annoying habit of calling me when you are frusterated with something. It is as though you think that this will accomplish something. Please note that I cannot magically make whatever it is you are yelling about better. If you are calling me to gripe about it then I am not there and therefore cannot change the situation.

You will have to do it. Calling me only serves to start an arguement.

Please consider this the next time you pick up the phone to ask me a question that you already know the answer to.

I don't want to fight with you, but the only thing to do when you get that way is to hear what you are saying, say I'm sorry and be silent until you hang up the phone and get over your little hissy fit.

I love you,

Me

If you would do the shit that needed to be done when it needed to be done then I would not have to call you. The call is in hopes that next time you don't do it you will go hold on if I don't do it now then when James has to do it he will get mad and call me. So really me calling you is your fault. LOL Do I need to start making you a list again like back in the day.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com