« Home | Marking Your Territory?? » | Screaming In the Night » | Family Night Out » | Letter to you..... » | My New Addiction » | Boycott Citgo...Thank you MILF » | How to Never Get Ripped Off For Portraits Again..... » | Mom's Night Out...Honey, Don't Kill the Kids...... » | I am slacking again.... » | Feeling Accomplished Yet? »

An Apple A Day.......

I got a long awaited phone call on Monday. A lifeline was thrown out to me in this cesspool of corporate nothingness that I seem to be caught up in. Apple Computer called me back in reference to the resume I submitted to them.

I did the little schmooze on the preliminary phone interview on Monday afternoon and then on Tuesday Ms. HR called me to schedule an in-person with three upper-level managers on Monday. Needless to say, though I will, is that I am so excited I could pee my pants. Ok, bad image, but you get it.

There are some issues with the position, but nothing I can't work with, especially since I hear they pay EXTREMELY well. The shift would be rotating and only from 8 to 8 with some weekends. This is not an issue for me but more for my kiddos, ie. childcare issues.

I have considered calling my sister to see if she would be willing to help me out in exchange for some financial compensation that she could certainly use, but I have decided to wiat on that as I still don't know if I will prove to be as great as is required to work for this amazing company.

The position offers a great benefit package, medical, dental, 401K, discounts on Apple products, etc. Not to mention the on-site fitness center and no dress code for the site. I am probably putting the cart before the horse by posting this here but it seems I have no choice, cause if I don't post it here I might just start jumping around, and screaming randomly.

So, send good vibes for the interview and stay well.

OOOO! I would love to work for Apple. I hope you get the job.

Very excellent, barring the obstacles. Keep us posted!

Good luck with the job interview! I'm hoping it's all *you* are hoping it will be for your family.

Thanks guys...just so you all kow I am still in the running. They are doing my background check as we speak....

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com