« Home | Take This Job and....... » | Comming to Terms with It..... » | Random Randomness on a Sunday Morning » | The Old Red Eye » | Welcome to Stupidville..... » | What is a BLOG anyway??? » | The Loss of Innocence » | An Apple A Day....... » | Marking Your Territory?? » | Screaming In the Night »

Ninety To Nothing.....

I am at work right now and I just can't think straight. I don't want to be here, I want to be at home chilling out for the next few days and getting ready to start a new, exciting thing with Apple. I am only here cause we need the money, but I am just gonna leave today after they do my exit interview. I am going to tell them why they lost an employee of five years and then I am going to go gather up my things and leave the building. For good. Saturday is supposed to be my last day but I just can't make it. I can't put the pretense of giving a shit out there for this company anymore. I have like three things I need to do today outside of work and I have to be home by 6:15pm so that James can go to work tonight.

They put him on nights early, which is good because then he can get used to the hours before I start to work my day job. This will be his first night driving to Dallas and honestly I want to get home so I can watch the kids and make sure he gets enough sleep to make this drive comfortably.

We were up really late last night too. I am beat. We decided to put a shelf over the big screen to hold all of the components. That way the baby can't get to any of it while James is sleeping during the day. Took a while to figure out why the HD picture was all screwy but we got it figured out. We also bought some child locks for our fridge and freezer and for the knife drawer and the pantry. There are chain locks on the outside doors and I made sure I locked the office and my bathroom door when I left the house this morning. Hopefully that caught the majority of stuff that the kids can get into. I think I might set the cable box and TV to come on to NOGGIN at about 8 am, so that the kids can just get up and watch it while Daddy tries to get some sleep.

We are going tubing on Memorial Day this year. It's gonna be crowded but that's cool cause the river is awesome when there are people to party with. Looks like there are five comming with us so far and we have invitations with three more pending. Plus we are meeting 5 or 6 there. So big group ourselves.

Homegirl will not be drinking this time around though. Last time Mr. Crown Royal and I had a royally good time. I swear I have NEVER been that drunk in public before. Things started spinning, I was drunk singing, and I almost drowned. No thank you. Please note: if you are sitting down in a tube and drinking alot and wondering why you aren't feeling drunk and you have had quite a bit, JUST WAIT. When you stand: You will then FALL back down. I promise. I was there. I did it. It hurt.

Looks like we are heading back out to The Comal this time. I do want to go to the Gaudalupe this summer at some point though. I hear its a little rougher and more fun. We do have someone going with us again this year who can't swim so the Comal it is. Plus it's lazier and cool for drinking. It goes right past the back of Schlitterbaun, so there will be lots of people there. One ride in Schlitterbaun actually empties into the river too.

I need to buy a new bikini. I think I'll look this afternoon when I leave work. I need to get a new set of RCA cables for the DVD player and that will be the perfect opportunity to kill two birds. Gotta go mail off my gas bill too.

I hate that company! They cut you off if you are a week late, but they will not accept a payment online or by phone unless you pay them a $15.00 fee for it. But of course the US Mail takes forever for the payment to reach them too. So I have to send my freaking gas bill early to be sure it gets there!

On top of that I need to be back here at 5:45 to sell on of my son's power wheels that he no longer uses. I forgot to load the damn thing this morning so I can't just call her and have her come pick it up early. I have to go get it and come back to sell it to her. But its extra money for something that was just collecting dust and taking up room in my garage.

I have to get into shape. You know I go through a kick like this once a month usually. And, strangely, it's always around the time I gain 10 pounds due to bloating. I can fitting into the size I do now. I am okay with it, but when I can't fit that due to water retention it just pisses me off. And that doesn't even take into account my regular pissed offishness that happens this time of the month anyway.

Mother's Day was good. I had to work, which sucked, but I came home to a clean house and an AWESOME dinner and a new vaccumm. Not the most romantic gift but very practical and I happen to LOVE the thing, so it's all good. My kiddos didn't do anything for me specifically this year, but they did help clean up the house and they made me laugh so all is good. I did tell James that I want handmade stuff from the kiddos next year that I can keep and put away for memories sake. I know I'll get something like that from Dylan since he'll be in school but we'll see if James helps the girls do something. I dont' think that he is into handmade gifts for father's day, but I might need to ask him. Plus it'll be good for the babies to do a little artsy project since they ALL LOVE to draw and color.

So that's all for now. All the craziness running through my head is now here so maybe I can get a little bit of work done before I ditch the company completely.

© 2006 CM

Tubing sounds like a blast...it's been years since I've done that.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com