« Home | The Old Red Eye » | Welcome to Stupidville..... » | What is a BLOG anyway??? » | The Loss of Innocence » | An Apple A Day....... » | Marking Your Territory?? » | Screaming In the Night » | Family Night Out » | Letter to you..... » | My New Addiction »

Random Randomness on a Sunday Morning

First of all: I am licked! Soooooo sleepy. I seem to do this to myself every weekend. I think it is the knowledge that I can sleep in on Monday that allows me to stay up until 2 or so in the morning (doing nothing more than cleaning or watching TV or cooking) and then get up at 6 am to go to work. That and the knowledge that the weekend crowd asking for "customer service" is a very slim little crowd. I will not get many calls today or have to do much of anything. Which is great, because I am conserving energy for tonight.

Which brings me to my second point: GREY'S ANATOMY tonight!! New episode. I'm psyched! Can't wait to see what Shonda has decided to get our characters into next. Rest assured that I will be buying season 2 just as I did season 1.

Thirdly: What is with people these days? I'm going to say this once and only once: If you have something to say then say it. I am a big girl and I can take it. BUT, BIG BUT, if you don't have the guts to put your name on it then it is just senseless drivel. So you see, darling anonymous, that is what I think of you and what you think: senseless drivel. Unless you wanna come out of the woodwork? Then we can have a real discussion and agree to disagree on how ridiculous you really are. Trust me, I have had my stuff picked apart and tossed around by a pro. You, little darling, do not scare me.

Fourth: Out of the mouths of babes....comes the filth they hear from their parents. Someone really should be watching their language more closely. Those words just do not carry the same conotations when comming out of a two year olds mouth. And you can't really punish them for saying it. They learned it from you, so a gentle rebuke is needed and then zip your lip skippy. Geeze, you kiss your mother with that mouth?? (Well, I don't kiss my mother, period, anymore..... but I digress).

Fifth: Fajitas and Smirnoff Twists do not mix. Went to a friends house last night for a little get together for their son. Waited FOREVER for the fajitas to be done and when they were my little brainiac ass went to eat them with my drink of choice. Yeah, don't do that. Yuk.

Sixth: A is for Apple. They called on Friday!! They said that my background check came through fine. (Thank God no one knows about that mexican prositution ring I have going, and lord forbid if they found out about my twice yearly visits to Teijuana to smuggle black market vicodin across the border.)**Should I not have put that on a public forum??** BACK TO THE POINT!! I'm getting all excited and worked up....Anyhoo, she advised me that she cannot formally offer the position as of yet since they were still doing paperwork and they will not be making any offers until the middle of the week but that I would be hearing from her then. WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Seventh: You ever think about what you would do if you suddenly came into LARGE amounts of cash? Like the lottery for example. I know, kinda rednecky huh? Oh well, just comtemplate, if you will, what exactly would you purchase and for whom?
I have a young gentleman in my world, who happens to be related to me, who, should I win the lottery, would be SET! This kid is a saint amoung teenagers (does that even exist?) and is always available if I need a hand with the kids, or for a movie, whatever, he is just...plain...THERE for me and my immediate family. Wanna guess what the kiddo wants? A Ferrari and/or a Ducati. Yep, he's 16. It's all about cars and bikes....nuff said.

So today I think I'll close with the hope that today at work goes well (ie: I can take a little nappy-poo on the desk) and that my house will not be destroyed by toddler monsters when I get home. I will pray for lots of activity to wear the little boogers out so mommy can put them to bed before the big show tonight and then maybe do some mommy and daddy cuddling while we lose ourselves in the drama that is Seattle Grace Hospital....

© 2006 CM

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com