« Home | Toobs, Burns and Beer » | I'll be here for years » | Ninety To Nothing..... » | Take This Job and....... » | Comming to Terms with It..... » | Random Randomness on a Sunday Morning » | The Old Red Eye » | Welcome to Stupidville..... » | What is a BLOG anyway??? » | The Loss of Innocence »

Sicky Sickerstein

All weekend my man has been feeling poorly and horrible wife that I am I felt little simpathy for him. I actually told him he was being a baby at one point.

Now though, I feel like crap for that. Because he just got back from the doctor and of course he has strep throat. So when I was telling him that it was just a stomach thing and he didn't need any antibiotics, yeah. I was wrong. I am woman enough to admit it.

So this morning I had to look up my new health insurance information so that he could go tot he doctor and get his meds. That alone took a freaking hour.

Why is it that some companies still think that an extensive prompt menu on a customer service line is a good idea? I mean, this is my business and I happen to know that this is just going to piss the customer off. Just freaking connect me with a REAL person! I don't want to talk to your system. I don't want to be told your policies or promotions either.

Anyway, I'll just step off of my little soapbox now.

There, that's better.

I did manage to take care of it all and get him in and diagnosed and cared for.

What worries me now is that this man gets SERIOUS strep throat. He is really suceptible to it. The last time it permenantly ruined his singing voice and he was coughing up blood.

I really hope that it was caught in time to keep him from getting so seriously sick. On the same note, I hope that no one else catches it. My kids especially but my grandmother and grandfather as well.

I called them to come watch the kids while James went to the doctor and my grandfather drove James to the office. Unfortunately, strep really effects my grandmother hard. Then my grandfather is having back surgery in two days time and of course he can't be sick at all when he goes in to get cut on.

Worrying, however, is not going to make any of it go away, so I guess I will just have to address the issue as it arises.

I can tell you that with my kids at home with my hubby who is feeling poorly, my house is going to be a wreck. Not that I blame him. If I was diseased and running a fever I wouldn't clean either.

I will have to cater to him tonight and possibly even tomorrow night depending on how he feels. I do know that he wanted a penicillin shot in the doctors office and I wonder if he actually got it or if he settled for the pills alone.

I will assume he still feels bad cause he is not answering his phone either.

© 2006 CM

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com