« Home | In the Midst of It All » | Evil Depo Provera » | Feeling Like a Single Mom Yet?? » | Big Pimpin' » | The Three Clowns » | PLEASE! Make it stop. » | Introduction of a Diva »

KIDS! Can't live with 'em.....

Innocence:
So Little Man and I are on the computer last night hunting for action figures from his favorite game. We decide to buy a couple and are in the "checkout" when he asks me. Mommy will my Warthog come outta the computer?! If I had been drinking coke it would have been all over the monitor.

Helpfulness:
I'm blogging and the Little Man is sitting the the chair behind me brushing my hair, one of his favorite things to do these days. "Making you pretty Mommy." The brushing changes all of a sudden and I hear "SNIP SNIP!" OMG! I reach back and what do I come up with? A handful of my own hair!

"Mommy, you look pretty!"

I want to scream, I want to yell, "What is WRONG with YOU?" But how can I? Look at that face! He was trying to help. Posted by Picasa

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com