« Home | Introduction of a Diva »

PLEASE! Make it stop.

Waaaaaaaaa! Argggggg! Ok. I've had enough. I don't have any clue what is wrong with you. Is it too much to ask for the Miracle Babe to just pop out a full sentence every now and then? I mean she's ALREADY eight months old. That's old enough to talk right?

Oh, it's not? Well, damn.

Meanwhile Little Man is asking, while jumping on the chair I'm sitting in, 'Hey Mom! Are those pictures of me? Can I get some chocolate ice cream? Can you get my colors down? ...." So yeah, it's a little loud. And this on top of the fact that I need to get all of the laundry done today so the Cable Pimp can leave for two weeks to go to Baytown and do his thing on all the cable lines down there after Rita threw her little hissy-fit on the coast.

I'm looking around the casa now going, I have so much to do and so little time to do it, yet here I am typing into a little box on a computer screen an berating myself for not picking up a child that has everything she needs and just wants to be held.

So for now, its not Hot Mom's time, but time to take the fingers off of the keys and get down to the business of living.

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile

Previous posts



Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com