« Home | Feeling Like a Single Mom Yet?? » | Big Pimpin' » | The Three Clowns » | PLEASE! Make it stop. » | Introduction of a Diva »

Evil Depo Provera

This medication causes irregular menstrual bleeding patterns but with continued use may result in an absence of menstrual bleeding. Headache, stomach cramps, dizziness, nausea, depression, breast tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, hot flashes, acne, change in appetite, sweating, weight gain, change in sexual desire or pain and irritation at the injection site may occur. If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor.

You not kidding! Even after taking this crap and it wearing off I was still bleeding. Eight months after the infection I'm still haven't lost the baby weight..thank you depo and I'm anemic. Not wonder I'm tired all the time. I also have lost alot of my desire to have sex. Not because I don't want to, but for some reason I just can't really get all that turned on. This is not to mention the lack of proper lubrication all the time, which is another side effect of this junk.

Just recently if you read up on it you'll find that Depo-Provera over the long term can cause loss of bone density! Great! Osteoperosis at 24???!!!

Hopefully going on to birth control will put me back on track with my menstration. And, oh yeah! Thank you depo for that nice little yeast infection as well. That was a pleasant little episode.

This crap should definately be taken off the market!

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com