« Home | Big Pimpin' » | The Three Clowns » | PLEASE! Make it stop. » | Introduction of a Diva »

Feeling Like a Single Mom Yet??

So the Cable Pimp is off first thing tomorrow morning for the big repair job on the coast. Two whole weeks apart! I don't know how I'll so this. I mean, I've never had to do the whole single parenting thing and for the next 14 days that's what I'll be in all actuality.

On a side note, I find it hard to go to sleep when the whole family including the CP are not under the same roof and I know I'll worry and miss him like crazy. We've never spent this much time apart before and its gonna kill me.

I find myseelf thinking of the term absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well, I certainly hope so but its gunna be tough. So much so, in fact, that I have planned to travel to the Hill country to the big house on the hill to visit Daddy. He's in the big house on the hill all by himself these days and I need to spend a little time with him so this is the perfect opportunity to do it. Plus, I don't have to go to sleep alone here at the house.

My sis delivers her little prince on the 18th of this month so I am also planning to help her get ready for that and help her settle in when she does have him. So, my days are full. Not to mention the usual craziness with Larry, Curly and Moe!

We'll see how many awards I think Single Moms deserve when the CP gets home. I'm betting that I nominate the first one I see for the Congressional Medal of Honor. Surely, the battlefield is mild compared to parenting alone?!

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com