« Home | PLEASE! Make it stop. » | Introduction of a Diva »

The Three Clowns

Well, we need an little introduction to the players don't we?

The one of the left and the only boy is Little Man. He is the apple of his daddy's eye and a Little Cable Pimp in the making. As exampled when CP asks him "What's your daddy?" and his reply is "My daddy's a Pimp!" Ummm... Okay. And that makes Hot Mom? .... YOU GUESSED IT!

Top Right is Miracle Babe. She is the product of a failed tubal and was very determined to get here. We figure this one is going to be the first female president or cure cancer!

Bottom Right is Ms. Personality. This one is my holy terror. She is exactly three years younger than Little Man and takes three times the energy, but its rare not to see her smiling. Even as she tears off half way down the block listening to mom scream behind her, giggling the whole way. Posted by Picasa

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com