« Home | Another Day, Another Dollar » | Ms. Personality » | Miracle Babe » | Fisherman's Wharf » | Uncle Pat swinging the Girls » | By the River Bank » | A Bouncing Baby Boy » | KIDS! Can't live with 'em..... » | In the Midst of It All » | Evil Depo Provera »

Writing It All Out

Since I was a kid I have had this overwhelming facination with writing. I love a good story and even when reading one I imerse myself in the characters and the tale itself so much that I feel as though these people are my friends/enemies/lovers....etc.

I hate to put a book down and if a book is one in a series and I get to see my "friends" continue on then bring it on. I even sometimes sit and change the story in my head. So as a result I want to write. I think I would be fantastic at it....IF I could ever get started.

I made promise in my teens to myself. One of those, I swear I will so this, I will conquer the world with my own two hands promises. I would be a published author by the age of 18. I beat it. I was published at 16 and 17 in a Poetry Anthology. But now as I sit here I have been considering picking up some of my half finished screenplays and novels and poems and finishing off some of them.

I was minding my own business, surfing the 'net as usual and I ran across a place where people are looking to hook up with writers. Click on the title to get to this link. Anyway! I though HOW COOL! Oh wait, I have nothing finished, at least to my satisfaction.

So maybe another project to start. Like I dont have enough already huh? Everything stay half finished with me. Until I get around to getting it done.

Who knows maybe I'll get a wild hair next week and spend four days writing the "great America Novel".

Then again....that's alot of work. I think I'm just too lazy for it.

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com