« Home | Reunions » | I wanna..... » | Writing It All Out » | Another Day, Another Dollar » | Ms. Personality » | Miracle Babe » | Fisherman's Wharf » | Uncle Pat swinging the Girls » | By the River Bank » | A Bouncing Baby Boy »

The Sacred Female Spirit

I think women are the greatest. I am married and I love my husband. He and I are very close. But, women can communicate with each other like no one else. My god we can be bitchy and catty, but when we are in harmony there is no stopping us. I love my girlfriends like I love no one else. It is a spiritual thing.

The power of the feminine spirit is incredible. Who else but women, could heal the suffering of the world. We are the mother's of our earth. We give birth, we raise babies and mold them into incredible men and even more incredible women, we stand behind, beside and in front of our partners to propel them to the be the best human being they can be. We encourage and prod and push and love like nothing on this earth. We are strong and powerful and loving and vulnerable, trusting and loyal, intelligent and beautiful creatures.

Rejoice ladies!

Revel in the fact that you are a woman and you are immeasurably powerful.

What in hell brought this on?

R.

Just feeling very empowered. I hooked up with an old friend from high school and she always had a girl power attitude. I was in the female spirit mode. Plus Heather and Brian are broke up again and I am pulling for her to stay strong this time.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com