« Home | Writing It All Out » | Another Day, Another Dollar » | Ms. Personality » | Miracle Babe » | Fisherman's Wharf » | Uncle Pat swinging the Girls » | By the River Bank » | A Bouncing Baby Boy » | KIDS! Can't live with 'em..... » | In the Midst of It All »

I wanna.....

I want to go on a shopping spree and never look at prices. I want to pay all my bills on time and then still be able to blow $1,000 on bullshit. I want to fill my closet with off the wall shoes just because it gives me kicks to wear 'em. I want to visit New Orleans again before Katrina. I want to take my husband parasailing. I want to get a dog that would kill anyone who hurt my kids but would roll around in the grass with the baby and not put a mark on her. I want to get my pilot's license. I want to be a movie star. I want to climb a mountain rock face. I want to go skydiving. I want to put my kids through college and then let them take care of me in my old age. I want to be a fantastic Christian. I want to inspire my husband to have the greatest love affair of all time with me. I want to be the woman that no party is complete without. I want to need someone less than they need me. I want to visit Paris and Venice. I want to ride in a gondola and listen to love songs. I want to drive a convertible without my hair getting mussed. I want to ride a motorcycle in tight black leather and stop at a light and be the girl that makes men drool when I whip off my helmet and my hair is just-got-out-of-bed-where-I had-wild-blow-your-mind-sex sexy! I want to take off at a moments notice on a destination to nowhere and end up where I should have been all along.


I wanna meet:
People who make other people laugh. People who laugh at themselves. People who hear the inner voice of sanity and choose to ignore it. People who are a little bit conceited. Unselfish people. Someone who will inspire me to be a better person. Someone who cares about their Karma. People who like pink. Someone who loves food and hates cats. Romantics Someone with their heads in the clouds. A woman who reads incessantly and the man who doesn't understand her but loves her anyway. The voice of reason. God. A couple who is married for 30 years and fell in love at first sight. A woman who inspires me. Someone who is not afraid to say what they think. Someone who will not lie. Ever. People who love daisies. Someone who must pluck before leaving the house.

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com