« Home | New Web Page for the Family » | My Little GridIron Giant » | New Bumper » | Mothers and Daughters...... » | I Hate the IRS.... » | Just When You Least Expect It » | Teacher Might Be Dismissed for Pictures » | Sicky Sickerstein » | Toobs, Burns and Beer » | I'll be here for years »

Off to the Races....


We ran out to Marble Falls this weekend. Stayed overnight with my Dad and then headed out to the annual boat races! It was incredibly hot and crowded but SO fun. We watched several of the smaller races and the outboard races and we were able to catch ONE of the BIG BOY Races...the Pro Mods...Awesome.

We were taking video the entire time of the races that we caught but the sucky part is that I forgot to charge the camera battery after Dylan's football practice and we ran out of battery right before the BIG race! Argg! Will post video of one of the other races today and put up new pics and video of Dylan's Pee Wee practice.

All the kiddos and myself got sunburned but I got the cutest new shorts and shirt and James got a new larger Blo Me sticker from the BloMe racing group.

Overall....great Sunday.

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com