« Home | Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving » | So I'm a Slacker.... » | Friday the 13TH » | REFLECTIONS ON FATHERHOOD.... » | First Scrimmage » | New Football Movie » | Little GridIron Giant » | Friday Night Lights » | Spring Cleaning » | Saturday Morning Sun.... »

Here Comes Santa Claus...


Well the man in the red suit is on his way again. We have bought and put up the tree, a live blue spruce this year. It's covered in glittery snowflakes and garland.


Little Man has Chistmas Carols on Thursday night after which we are leaving to visit my dad overnight in Marble Falls and to take my grandmother who is down in Texas from Ohio shopping in the quaint little town of Fredrickburg. I am going to try to convince my dad to keep the kiddos over night on Saturday night.


James and I plan to do the Santa shopping at this time so that the kiddos are not around when all the money flys the coop.

Pray for us...

© 2006 CM

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com