« Home | Friday Night Lights » | Spring Cleaning » | Saturday Morning Sun.... » | I'd Like to Introduce You to the Next Heisman Winner » | Job Security at Least.... » | Nuts.... » | ABC's and 123's » | Cops and Robbers... » | Off to the Races.... » | New Web Page for the Family »

Little GridIron Giant



This is the first one and then the Friday Night Lights....

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com