« Home | Job Security at Least.... » | Nuts.... » | ABC's and 123's » | Cops and Robbers... » | Off to the Races.... » | New Web Page for the Family » | My Little GridIron Giant » | New Bumper » | Mothers and Daughters...... » | I Hate the IRS.... »

I'd Like to Introduce You to the Next Heisman Winner




Dylan has his first pep rally tonight at Bastrop Middle School. My little boy is growing up. He has settled into school well and is learning football nicely.

His first game is at 10:45 AM at Crockett High on Saturday. He has another one right after that at 11:30. I don't really know what the deal is with that though. His league has two pee wee teams (one white, one black) and the pee wee white team has two games this Saturday while pee wee black only has one. I don't know if that means that they are really good and that's why they play twice or that they are not so good and need the practice.

Hmmmm.. On another note: I am not really fond of Little Man's Kindergarten teacher so much. She seems a little off to me but I really like his football coach. Rick is well aware of how to treat a five year old. Probably because he has one of his own but he has that good balance between understanding and firmness that kids respect. I think that the teacher may have a hard time gaining the children's respect as she always seems like she is unsure of herself.

© 2006 CM

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com