« Home | So I'm a Slacker.... » | Friday the 13TH » | REFLECTIONS ON FATHERHOOD.... » | First Scrimmage » | New Football Movie » | Little GridIron Giant » | Friday Night Lights » | Spring Cleaning » | Saturday Morning Sun.... » | I'd Like to Introduce You to the Next Heisman Winner »

Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving

Well we made it through Thanksgiving. It was nice. My family is kind of changing these days. My aunt was out of town with my cousins but my dad and mom and sister made it to the dinner at my grandparents along with my uncles and another grandmother and a cousin. Plus of course my niece, nephew and my hubby and kids. It was a nice turn out and a wonderful meal. I decided to go over a little early and help my grandmother so that I could learn how to make all the fixings. Plus I made candied sweet potatoes from scratch.

I am also cooking on Sunday for my parents, uncle, grandmother, sister, niece, nephew and my hubby and kids at my house. I am make a traditional hungarian dish that my grandmother taught my mom who taught me. The receipe is four or five generations old and it takes all day but it is so worth it. I am trying to make this a tradition as well. The weekend after Thanksgiving everyone comes to my house for a day of cooking and family time.

We are considering getting a "new to me" vehicle. I want a Trailblazer EXT and I found one I like for a price I like here in Austin. I hope that we can get financed for it and if not then we just wait until we have tax return money and the dealer will be more likely to finance. Plus we aren't backed up against the wall on this one so we have time to negotiate.

I am working today on Black Friday and much as I would like to be home or shopping for great deals I am getting Overtime pay plus holiday so it works out great for me.

I have my lunchtime in about 20 minutes. Gotta get some stuff done before that so ta-ta for now.

© 2006 CM

Who's Behind the Madness

  • I'm Drama Mama
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I am a 24 year old married mother of three, which were supposed to be two, but we were surprised with our little miracle after a failed tubal. I was the goody-goody who was college bound and sheltered to the max and I married the bad boy three years older than me after we got knocked-up. I AM the cliche but it worked out well because I would have been a collegiate partier. Now I am the ring leader at the madhouse which we lovingly refer to as the circus.
My profile


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Texas Three Ring Circus!


powered by Bloglet


Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com